6 de octubre de 2013

Confessions


Every time we TALK it's like we are taking a step forward.  
I don't know why, but it is like this and along the way I am finding out who I really am.
 
It's hard to say what you give me every second your eyes make contact with mine, and it's because sometimes I can't find words, looking at you is looking at heaven, at happiness.
 
I know I can be for you anything you want, everything you've dreamed of.
 
                                                                      Let's pretend we know everything and
                                                                     have a lifetime ahead of us, all the time for us.
 
I can remember with detail every second I've spent with you and I can make up a thousand more, so we could live them later.

I love to challenge the theory that you are for me......


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario